Rather like its rival, Pringles, Doritos are the snack that it’s impossible to only have a few of. Regardless of pack size, the whole lot is getting eaten in one go, however full you are. Whatever magic ingredient there is that makes this happen may become clear to the lucky winner of the corn-snack’s recruitment drive to find a new flavour tester. The advert explains all:
“Do you dream in triangles? Do you wake up thinking about your next delicious dip n’ chip combo? Can you sniff out a Tangy Cheese from a Chilli Heatwave chip from 1000 metres away? Are you ready to prove you’re nacho average Doritos fan? If the answer to all of these is yes then you could be just the chip champion we’re looking for…
We know our fans are like no other and are bold enough to prove their loyalty to the temple of tortilla. We want to reward this dedication which is why we’re offering up one year’s bragging rights to the most devoted Doritos Superfan in the UK. This prestigious honour offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to be at the forefront of the crunch revolution”
- Our go to Corn-oisseur when it comes to new products, being one of the first to taste this year’s newest flavour
- Delight in the opportunity to visit the Doritos factory and experience first-hand how the chip magic happens.
- Seize the exciting chance to attend quarterly research and development meetings for new product concepts, chipping in with bold new ideas.
- Prove you’re nacho average fan by championing Doritos as the boldest tasting snack to friends, family and anyone that crosses your path.
- Bold Brand Ambassador – review future marketing campaigns against a ‘Bold-ometer’ – how bold are they? Chip in bold ideas for future Doritos advertising.
- Minimum 2 years Doritos eating experience
- H.N.D.D (Higher National Doritos Dip-loma) qualification or higher
- Strong snack-alytical skills
- High level of chip acumen is required
- Ability to eat well under pressure
Added to the attraction is that comedian Katherine Ryan will be questioning you as part of the interview process. The pay on offer is only £18,000 for the 12 month appointment, though it is stipulated that you’ll be able to keep your existing job. Sounds like a lot of tax problems to us!
For the record, we’d like to suggest the following flavours:
FISH & CHIPS